Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Canning 4 U

Good News for all those people requesting me to can for you:

After many requests and much thought I have decided that I would start canning for those of you who do not have the time, equipment or just do not want to do it. I know that canning is not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy it so I figure I might as well offer up my services.

I have come up with a price list for some basic items (chicken, beef chunks, ground beef, sausage and beans) but will be posting specials as they come about.

Please feel free to e-mail me for the price list or more details: annascoupons@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a major undertaking. Good for you! I couldn't do the restaurant order last time Coco was being sealed in Snowflake so we were gone. Let me know about the next one please. I will spread the word about your canning business. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Would you like an order form to give to anyone.

    ReplyDelete