Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canning Hamburger today

Thanks to a water leak in my ice maker I will be canning 30 lbs of hamburger today. I am excited because I needed to do it, just been procrastinating.

I will also be doing 40 lbs of chicken an Friday. It is a good week for my food storage meat supply.

**On a side note, we will be getting Cherries down out fo Utah in about 3 weeks. We should get prices later this week. We are featuring the Cherry Pitter for 21.99 ($3 off) and a couple other items to go with the cherries and other fruit we will be getting throughout the summer. Please feel free to e-mail rugetingprepared@yahoo.com if you want more information.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions about canning or if you want to learn, I often can with people at my house so they can learn, just ask!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment